New from Printrbot, the Metal Simple is a brand new rock solid, all metal, fully-assembled Printrbot Simple! As opposed to the Printrbot Simple Kit
, all of the laser cut wood parts have been replaced by rock solid metal and assembled. In fact, the total number of parts have been reduced to just a fraction of the wooden model. The all metal construction combined with a GT2 belt pulley system produces a 3D print that rivals those of other manufacturers which cost thousands more!
The Printrbot Simple is an exercise in 3D printing minimalism. It includes only what is needed to get started in the world of 3D printing. With the All-metal Printrbot Simple you'll have a fully-functioning 3D printer that weighs only 12 lbs and fits nicely on your desk!
- Build Volume: 6? x 6? x 6? (150mm x 150mm x 150mm)
- Print Resolution: 100 Microns
- Filament: 1.75 PLA
- Hot End: 1.75 Ubis Hot End with 0.4mm Nozzle
- Construction: Steel and Aluminum Body
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Print Bed: Semi-Auto Leveling via Software
- Belt: GT2
- Pulley: Aluminum
- Rods: 12mm
- Product Weight: 12 lbs
- Print Software: Compatible with Repetier Host and Pronterface
- Finished Dimensions: 14" x 10" x 16"