Basically, 1Sheeld consists of two parts. The first part is a shield that is physically connected to your Arduino board and acts as a wireless middle-man, piping data between Arduino and any Android smartphone via Bluetooth.
The second part is a software platform and app on Android smartphones that manages the communication between our shield and your smartphone and let your choose between different available shields.
- Uses a standard HC-06 Bluetooth adapter (Bluetooth 2.1)
- Range up to 30 feet
- Running on an Atmel ATMega162
- 7.37 MHz operating frequency
- Communicates with Arduino using UART
- Communication baud rate 11,5200 b/s
Works on Android Smartphone